1.27.2006

Returning The Calls

Hey guys (if you are actually there), I am sorry I have not been able to post lately, but I just don't have the time, finals and all. So; I have gifted and wrapped for you a certain little funny something:

INSERT FUNNY HERE

Well I hope you enjoyed that. I know I did. Tomorrow I will continue my posting. I had to take a break, it's very hard almost single-handedly running a blog. It's time consuming; and at times, very monotonous.

I should make no excuses really, but I would like you to know; that there has been a slight slowdown in terms of interesting political news. I could go on about the new poll that says that 51% of Americans would definately not vote for Hillary, if she was a presidential candidate; I could go on about the fact taht The Daily Kos is campaigning against O'Reilley because he said that Osama sounded like Michael Moore, but are completely ignoring the fact that President Bush was claimed to be the Ultimate Terrorist by Belafonte; I could go on about how I think McCain is soft on the issues and would not make a good president.

But I won't.

Because I have left that until Tomorrow (well actually later today, but...).

Once again I apologize, and hope you keep reading.

Goggalor
The Young Conservatives