12.02.2005

Apologies All Around.

I am very sorry that I have not been able to post recently. But, my enthusiasm for posting has waned due to the pressure I am under during the College application time.

More corruption was found in the GOP when Cunningham admitted he had taken bribes. There is no doubt that others have done just the same (including the Democrats), but I think it is time for me to state that this cannot continue. We need to clean out our corrupted party, and refresh it with new, untainted blood. These bureaucrats have tarnished the Republican name; these people are supposed to represent us, they are not. Democrats are loving this; they claim that because these people are corrupt, the whole part is. This certainly is not true, but it is true that we need to clean house. Until we do, we will never be able to win another presidential election; we will never be able to connect with new generations. We must wash out the corruption and in doing so, insure the prosperity of the Grand Old Party.

I also think it is time to unsegregate politics. What happened to the philosophers who used to gather at halls and just discuss politics, no matter their take. Why has it become insulting to voice a different opinion. Why do we demonize those who have different politics. I see this everyday on DailyKos. They discriminate against our politics, and we discriminate against their politics. This cannot continue. If this does not end, our country will undoubtably lead to civil war.


Happy Holidays
Goggalor